Remix: My Current Fave Vest Worn 4 Ways - Sensible Stylista

Remix: My Current Fave Vest Worn 4 Ways

It's time for a remix, everyone.  I'll be re-styling my favorite sleeveless vest for you guys today on SS. I picked this baby up at the Banana Republic Factory Outlet at Grove City a while back - it was on sale for $30 or so. Unfortunately, I don't have a product link for you guys, but here are similar options for your browsing pleasure.

1.  Clean-cut:  My first look's all about polish.  I styled my vest with a striped sleeveless dress from Velvet Heart (similar - save vs. splurge) for an effortlessly stylish ensemble.  The two pieces match perfectly, giving off a chic vibe.  To top off the look, I threw on a pair of strappy heels from Steve Madden - available for purchase HERE - to add some personality.  Cute sandals make all the difference in the world!
2.  Trendy:  Oozing serious steeze (style + ease) with my second look.  I started with my fave striped tank (similar) and paired it with high-waisted shorts to elongate my legs and highlight the small of my waist.  I then wore my vest on top and accessorized with a cool body chain.  I threw on chunky boots to add edge and carried my Chanel boy to finish off my look.  To see more pics from this shoot, click here.
3.  Classy:  Yay for easy but cute work-friendly ensembles!  My third outfit's a piece of cake to recreate.  Simply pick a dress of your choice and throw on a sleeveless vest on top to rock summer layers like a pro at the office. For a foolproof ensemble, stick with neutral hues.  That way, you won't have to worry about clashing colors, unless that's the effect you're going for.  TIP: throw on beige heels (or whatever your skin color is) to visually elongate your stems.  To see more from this post, click here.
4.  Edgy:  My fourth and final outfit is a casual everyday look.  I started with a faux-leather mini (shop: save vs. splurge) and styled it with a simple white tank. I wore this particular top because it had gray trim that conveniently matched my vest.  I accessorized with my YSL snakeskin crossbody (similar) to add a splash of print and threw on flat strappy sandals from Maumero to match.

I hope you guys enjoyed today's remix!  Which outfit did you like best - 1, 2, 3 or 4?

6 comments

  1. Nice looks !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that vest is a style saver! i love all 4 looks :)
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! These outfit are perfect for summer...loving the remixs! x

    www.lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the looks especially the second and the last one.You've got great style
    sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, you are gorgeous! I love your style, you are classy and delicate! I love it! My favourite has to be trendy because I just love those style pieces <3

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
  6. first outfit is my fav
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete