The Boho Mini Dress - Sensible Stylista

The Boho Mini Dress

Totally pumped to share today's post with you guys! I'm featuring Chaser again because, well, I love their clothing. It's really as simple as that!  Their designs are effortlessly stylish, and their quality's always on point. What's not to love?  Anywho, for my latest, I'm showing y'all how I do boho.  I centered my OOTD around my new vintage inspired LWD.  I guess it's actually more of a LCD (little cream dress).  Made of 100% nylon, this flirtatious number is perfection - available to purchase HERE.  I styled this stunner with platform Seychelles!  I love that they match the beading on my drawstring belt.  For those of you interested, this piece is also available in black HERE.
Shoes:  Seychelles || Dress:  Chaser

5 comments

  1. You are beautiul. :) Love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute dress

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats such an elegant dress
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulanddpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaw, the color + thread work on the LCD is awesome,..

    ReplyDelete