The Tartan Scarf - Sensible Stylista

The Tartan Scarf

I am so beyond obsessed with my new Ann Taylor blanket scarf.  I've always been a huge fan of tartan so when I saw this piece online, I totally flipped.  In my opinion, a fab scarf is the ultimate cold-weather accessory.  If you want to satisfy your inner fashionista, pick one up for yourself HERE sooner than later - it's currently on sale, and I don't know how long it'll be before it sells out. Note: make sure you use code CELEBRATE to get an extra 50% off.
For today's OOTD, I kept things clean and simple for a polished look! It wasn't too chilly out so I skipped outerwear altogether.  I carried my new Prada saffiano tote and threw on shoes to match. Also, in case you're wondering my jeans are from YMI...and yes, they're ridiculously comfortable. I'm all about high-waisted pants!  If you want to know why, clicky HERE.  I recently published an informative article on how to look 10lbs skinnier, and high-waisted skinnies play a crucial part!

Shop my look:


3 comments

  1. thats such a smart outfit
    Keep in Touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scarf :) I like tartan prints :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute look

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete