All Eyes on You - Sensible Stylista

All Eyes on You

YAY! It's time for another remix.  I've re-featured my drapey parka for you guys today on SS.  I'm sure you've figured this out already, but I'm completely and utterly obsessed with this jacket. I mean, I've already featured it twice - if you missed my previous posts and want to see them, clicky HERE and HERE - and I have no doubt it'll make more appearances in the future.  Lucky for you guys, this piece is currently on sale HERE for $34.  I really can't recommend it enough.  It's super chic, and the quality's legit.  It could seriously pass for a designer item.  I know you may be skeptical because it's from Aero, but trust me when I say they've really stepped up their game. Obviously, not all of their items are home runs, but they carry quite a few items that are on point. Also, I've mentioned this before, but I'm a huge fan of their Bethany Mota & Tokyo Darling lines. What do you guys think of Aero?  Have you shopped their recently?
Moving on, as you can see I kept things simple for today's OOTD.  In my opinion, there's nothing sexier than a crisp button-front.  I purchased this top at Polo a few months ago - it was on sale at the outlet mall for $20.  I absolutely love bargain shopping! I can't wait to hit up Prime Outlets during holiday blowout sales because that's when I stock up on clothing.
TIP:  To visually elongate your legs, throw on high-waisted bottoms.  They'll do wonders for your bod! They draw the eye up, creating a longer line - I recommend wearing them with high heels (preferably nude) for max effect!  Your waist will look tiny, and your stems will look hella lean. Also, if you're self conscious of back fat or muffin top, these babies will ease your woes.  Since I don't have a link for you guys, here are some other amazing options for your browsing pleasure:
One last shot for you guys!  Here's a close-up pic of my new necklace courtesy of Sparkles & Pop. I've been such a huge fan of chokers as of late.  Is anyone else a fan?
Necklace:  c/o Sparkles & Pop || Top:  Polo Factory Outlet (similar) || Jacket:  Aeropostale ($34) || Jeans:  Aeropostale (similar) || Bag:  Coach Factory Outlet (similar)

9 comments

  1. loving your jacket
    gorgeous look
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choker!

    Http://www.bluelabelsboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. u look chic, love the jacket
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very chic look !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your necklace! I like the edgy jacket paired with your platform heels!

    XO Chelsea http://www.shesaidhesaidfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely look
    the outwear is amazing

    www.callmeponyboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your beautiful necklace, thank you for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.bridesonamission.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look. Effortless and stylish.

    ReplyDelete