The High-Waisted Bikini - Sensible Stylista

The High-Waisted Bikini

I don't usually like modeling swimwear, but I couldn't resist wearing this high-waisted number for you guys.  I've been working out a crap ton lately because I hope to do a lot of bikini shoots... NEXT year, ha!  Anywho, this adorable number is beyond cute IMO - it's my current fave!  The push-up bandeau top is mad sexy, and the strappy high-waisted bottoms are on fleek.  Unfortunately, this piece is out of stock but no worries! I'll share other fab versions with you guys below - just make sure y'all scroll down.
As promised, other high-waisted bikinis for you guys!  ALSO, if you're interested, make sure y'all check out my fab intern's guide to summer's hottest swimsuit trends HERE.  Trust me, it's a really good read.
Moving on, let's take a look at my new body chain.  This too is unfortunately sold out, but there stores everywhere carry similar versions!  I've been obsessed with them as of late - I think they're SO sexy!  I wasn't a huge fan initially, but now I just want to wear 'em everywhere, ha. What do you guys think of the accessory - is it a do or a don't?
...just in case you want to browse *grins*...

One last shot for you guys!  I know many of you cover up with sarongs, but I prefer to wear thin, long kimonos.  You can find cute ones at stores like Forever 21 & Charlotte Russe!  I prefer not to drop a lot of dough on them since they get wet and stuffs.

Kimono:  Charlotte Russe || Bikini:  c/o AMICLUBWEAR || Body chain: c/o AMICLUBWEAR

9 comments

  1. Great post! I love your bikini. I got myself a high waisted floral bikini a while a go and it really looks super cute. Also, great accessories!

    www.fashion-board.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris - @nylonlover69 on IG/TwitterJuly 23, 2015 at 2:51 PM

    Oh, girllllllllll....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris - @nylonlover69 on IG/TwitterJuly 23, 2015 at 2:58 PM

    Oh, and everything posted here is a TOTAL do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the high waisted bikini for a retro look.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. u look fab, love the kimino
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing bikini, love the kimono :) Love! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the high waisted bikinis! I usually get mine at swimsuitsforall!

    ReplyDelete