November Workout Playlist - Sensible Stylista

November Workout Playlist

It's been FOREVER since I last did a fitness update.  To be honest, I haven't been very good about staying in shape.  Life has been crazy *shakes head* I gots to get it together!  Here's to workin' out again and being a BAMF. Let's do it, let's GO!


1.  Add Me In - Chris Brown (3:13)
2.  Right Now - Rihanna ft. David Guetta (3:02)
3.  Five Hours - Deorro (5:27)
4.  I Don't F*** With You - Big Sean ft. E-40 (4:45)
5.  Dangerous - David Guetta ft. Sam Martin (3:24
6.  Work - Iggy Azalea (3:43)
7.  Burnin - Calvin Harris ft. R3hab (3:55)
8.  Clarity - Tiest Remix - Zedd ft. Foxes (5:54)
9.  No Beef - Afrojack, Steve Aoki ft. Miss Palmer (4:53)
10.  Animals - Maroon 5 (3:51)

What's currently playing on your pod-pod?

2 comments

  1. Wow, such amazing outfit , I love it . GREAT!!!!

    xxx

    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great playlist. I can never work out properly without music!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete