Girl on Fire - Sensible Stylista

Girl on Fire

Excited to officially feature my current fave LBD.  This dress is beyond gorgeous.  I know I say that often, but I mean it errtime I say it! For $20, you guys HAVE to get this. I'm not messin' around. Everything about this piece is on point - such high quality for a fraction of the price. Heads up guys, this dress doesn't have zipper - just lettin' you know so you're careful not to smear your make-up when you're puttin' this baby on.
Here's a full body shot for you guys!  The length of the dress = perfection.  Great for work and play. If you feel uncomfortable showing this much leg, you can always throw on opaque tights!
A closer look at my heels AND bag.  I'm totes obsessed Handbag Heaven.  Their bags are seriously fab!  My new Emory satchel is a dream to carry - sleek, sexy, and sophisticated.  It's a medium-sized bag that comes with a strap FYI.
Shoes:  c/o Deb ($14)
Bag:  c/o Handbag Heaven ($52.67)
Dress:  c/o Oasap ($20)
Earrings:  c/o Trades of Hope ($28)

8 comments

  1. thats a really elegant outfit and I loved your shoes
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress is super pretty !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so gorgeous! I love the dress!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful lace LBD!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit!
    xx,
    J.
    http://fashionandpinkheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the chicest LBD ever! I love it and I adore the metallic heels you paired it with!

    Kaylyn Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this dress!
    Sexy, chic and feminin!

    ReplyDelete