Impossible is Nothing - Sensible Stylista

Impossible is Nothing

Sooo I went to the factory outlets with my mom a while back and picked up this adorable polka-dot blazer from Banana Republic.  I managed to get it on sale for $40 - hell to the yes!  Loveeee this blazer. I mean, it's a total dream for someone who loves mixing prints! *points to self* Anywho, I styled it with a fun printed top from Charlotte Russe.  You guys know how much I love shopping there.  Mad style for a fraction of the price? I think YES!
Anywho, since my outfit's "busy" on top, I kept it simple by wearing a plain white mini-skirt.  Oh, that's right.  I forgot that one shouldn't wear white after labor day... PSH.  Rules are for suckers.  Imma wear white all day er day if I want *grins*  
To polish off my look, I threw on this fab floral number and carried my reversible gold tote.  
Here's a close-up shot of my necklace courtesy of Shamelessly Sparkly.  Love, love, LOVE their online collection so much!  Make sure to check them out for affordable jewelry - their pieces seriously look designer. Where do you guys like to shop for accessories?

Necklace:  c/o Shamelessly Sparkly ($34.90)
Shirt:  c/o Charlotte Russe
Blazer:  Banana Republic Factory Outlet ($40)
Skirt:  BCBGMaxAzria Factory Outlet - old
Shoes:  Coach Factory Outlet - old

Since I picked this blazer up at a factory outlet, I don't have a product link for you guys *sad face*  HOWEVER, I compiled a widget with similar options for y'all because I love you so much! 

PS.  Don't forget to enter my INTERNATIONAL giveaway with STYLECABLE to win a $75 gift card!  

4 comments

  1. Great deal on that awesome blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it totally is a dream and i loved how you mixed prints
    loved your shoes
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous! Great outfit doll. And....love the jacket. & beautiful necklace too. :) Have a great weekend! Can't believe its nearly here.

    Debra@stylewisebydebra.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree- white is awesome for the autumn season!!
    Love this look :)
    -Angela

    blueskiesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete