The Printed Shirt Dress - Sensible Stylista

The Printed Shirt Dress

Stoked to feature a work-friendly look for you guys today on the blog!  This fab OASAP shirt dress is a serious must-have, especially for all you young professionals.  The print is on point! Make sure you pick one up for yourself by clicking HERE.  FYI:  it comes with a chain-link belt so you can highlight your waist.  
I wanted to look extra classy today so I carried my gorgeous dome satchel (from Paul's Boutique). It always makes me feel mad sophisticated.  YAY for polished me, hardy har har.  You guys need to check out their collection STAT.  Their bags are seriously legit.  They're like the Kate Spade of the UK!
Details, details, details...a closer look at my dainty Nashelle necklace.  If any of you guys are fans of Gorjana, I guarantee you'll LOVE Nashelle.  Browse their collection HERE...
Arm parties FTW!  My gorgeous bracelets are from Fjord and Charlotte Russe.  Oh, and my watch is from Daniel Wellington.  If you're looking for new timewear, make sure to check them out! Especially since I have a sick discount code for you guys.  Enter SENSIBLESTYLIST at checkout to receive an extra 15% discount - valid until the end of August.  

Watch:  c/o Daniel Wellington
Bracelets:  c/o Fjord + Charlotte Russe
Dress:  c/o OASAP ($25.90)
Bag:  c/o Paul's Boutique
Shoes:  Nine West Factory Outlet - old
Necklace:  c/o Nashelle

PS.  Don't forget to enter my INTERNATIONAL giveaway with Rakani by clicking HERE to score a watch of your choice!

13 comments

  1. Hello from Spain: I like your shirt. Nice outfit. Very trendy. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, love the dress and the bag looks stylish.

    Kisses,
    Pooja Mittal
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. вы - очень красивая девушка!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute chain print on the shirt dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pattern, this dress looks good on you!
    xxx Tineke

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the print of this dress, cute outfit :)
    Tiana x
    Www.tianaesparon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bag is def a great addition to any bag collection & makes your outfit right for the office, but also something like lunch with your friends. :D Actually i'm looking for something similar in a bigger size & an autumn color. Any ideas?

    (btw the comment above was saying - you are a very pretty girl (in case you were wondering)

    xo,
    Luchessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look doll!

    Check out my latest special OUTFIT POST and my other posts on Venoma's fashion diary
    XoXo Venoma

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love your shirt dress and the way you styled it! And your arm candy matches the dress so well! ♥

    ReplyDelete