Patchwork Denim Shorts - Sensible Stylista

Patchwork Denim Shorts

Alright guys, I'm super excited to feature two of my favorite brands on SS today:  Dittos (my shorts) & Polette (my sunnies).  Dittos is DEF. my go-to brand for denim.  Their jeans fit me like a glove, and their design & quality = always legit.  Just look at my patchwork shorts - comfy AND cute.  You guys need to check them out STAT.  Find a store near you (or online) by clicking HERE.
Now, let's take a closer look at my new Polette sunnies.  These fab shades add some serious personality to my casual - I was trying to channel my inner Native Fox - look.  Unique sunglasses can MAKE an ensemble.  Anywho, ya'll know how much I love sensible options.  Polette eyewear is mad affordable because they offer factory prices (up to 80% off). Most of their items are under $20!  I can't recommend them enough.  Make sure to get your browse on HERE.  FYI:  they have an awesome selection for guys, too!
Tee:  c/o Cotton Supply Co.
Necklace:  c/o Nashelle
Shorts:  c/o Ditto's
Bag:  Bally - vintage
Sunnies: c/o Polette 

PS.  Don't forget to enter my INTERNATIONAL giveaway with Rakani by clicking HERE to score a watch of your choice!

3 comments

  1. Obsessed with those sunglasses, girl! They look great on you <3

    xo,
    Carmen
    The Fashion Reformation
    Instagram
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Tumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those glasses are sooo rad!
    Hope you'll stop by soon!

    xx Shirley
    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice sunglasses !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete