Lorraine Tyne Jewelry - Sensible Stylista

Lorraine Tyne Jewelry

SUPER excited to officially blast my first post with Lorraine Tyne! They asked me to style their back-to-school lookbook a while back *pumps fists* I'm can't wait to show you guys all my looks. For today's post, I've styled a classic dress (courtesy of the fab brand, Talulah) with a stunning black and white statement necklace for you guys.  
I love the way it complements my neckline...
Oh, and FYI, I've featured Talulah twice already on SS!  If you missed the aforementioned posts, make sure to clicky HERE and HERE.  Make sure to hit their site up - their designs are seriously legit! 
A closer look at my necklace!  If you'd like to see more Lorraine Tyne designs, make sure to clicky HERE.  FYI:  they're currently hosting a huge blowout sale - most of their Joan & Jesula necklaces are $10 - so make sure you shop til you drop!


Necklace:  c/o Lorraine Tyne ($25)
Dress:  c/o Talulah
Shoes:  Candie's via Kohl's - old
Clutch:  c/o Handbag Heaven ($37.56)

PS.  Don't forget to enter my INTERNATIONAL giveaway with Rakani by clicking HERE to score a watch of your choice!

5 comments

  1. Lovely dress !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I like your necklace....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so pretty! You look great :)
    Tiana x
    Www.tianaesparon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That necklace is absolutely stunning! I need some more statement necklaces in my life.

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete