Teal Tulip Shorts - Sensible Stylista

Teal Tulip Shorts

Soooo, I'm finally back home which means *drum roll please* I'll be posting new outfits every morning at 5 AM EST.  So sorry again for being MIA.  I promise to make up for it by posting lots and lots from here on out *pumps fist*  Anywho, for today's post I've featured a simple but trendy look centered around my new Kuriel tulip shorts.  I paired it with a plain tee (from Cotton Supply Co.) so I could go all out on my shades and shoes.
My sunnies are from C. Wonder and my gladiator sandals are from Deb.  


Sunnies:  c/o C. Wonder
Tee:  c/o Cotton Supply Co. (3 for $39.95)
Shorts:  c/o Kuriel ($16)
Watch:  c/o Klaus Kobec
Bag:  c/o LucyMint ($32.99)
Shoes:  c/o Deb

PS.  I'm currently hosting a US giveaway on Instagram with JYJZ to raffle away a STUNNING black dress!  All you have to do to enter is follow @sensiblestylista & @jyjz and repost the picture with #sensiblestylistaxjyjz HERE.

9 comments

  1. Those are such fab shorts. I really like the pattern. And kill heels girl! You are rocking this look. Welcome back (not that you were really gone long) :)

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style



    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are just perfect!
    Check out my latest OUTFIT POST and my other posts on Venoma's fashion diary
    XoXo Venoma

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is pretty much everything!
    www.moorehisstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!, The shoes are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your sunglasses. welcome back Kim! Not sure how you are able to wake up at 5am everyday to post >< major props to you.

    I was just reading your About page. I also studied in Baltimore, MD!! Any chance you go to Peabody? (not sure you want to answer this question online--totally fine, I understand!) If so we probably mutual friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shorts so much !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete