Hopeless Romantic - Sensible Stylista

Hopeless Romantic

Super stoked to feature this gorgeous ruffled number on the blog today!  This fab number is available at Annie Jean Apparel HERE for $34.  The tulip hem is totes adorable, and the piece gives off a super romantic vibe.  FYI:  the neckline's mad deep so you may want to wear a bralette/tank underneath.
My deep-v neckline was begging for a pretty piece of jewelry soooo I threw on a beautiful statement necklace from Shamelessly Sparkly.  This piece is available HERE for $19.90.  I gots to say folks, this item is a bargain because it looks way more expensive than it actually is!  Think J. Crew quality.  
Oh, and my bag is from Paul's Boutique!  This classic bag is a serious must-have.  The quality is legit!  It's pricey but worth it in my opinion.  I've been carrying this baby around all week.  It seriously goes with everything.  Versatility FTW!


Necklace:  c/o Shamelessly Sparkly ($19.90)
Dress:  c/o Annie Jean Apparel ($34)
Shoes:  Coach Factory Outlet - old
Bag:  c/o Paul's Boutique 

4 comments